Notable innovations in lighting systems have been supporting the growth of the smart lighting market. Additionally, the widespread scope of application of intelligent lighting solutions across varied sectors has aided industry expansion. Increased emphasis on the implementation of technologically advanced solutions in smart city projects has also impelled product demand in recent years.
- Biden, McCarthy reach tentative US debt ceiling deal
- Why a US debt deal may only provide short-term relief for financial markets
- China deletes 1.4M social media posts in crackdown on ‘self-media’ accounts
- Russia unleashes ‘largest’ drone attack on Kyiv
- Nicaragua gov’t accuses Catholic Church of money laundering, freezes accounts
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
Longtime tennis habitues know injuries have been part and parcel of Roger Federer’s campaigns on the back end of his career. The last decade,...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...