Technological advancements have been playing a vital role in the growth of the autonomous truck market – a key sub-segment of the global automotive industry. Increased safety associated with autonomous trucks, along with rising incidences of road accidents, are also key reasons for the growth of the sector. Moreover, the mounting presence of automotive leaders in the industry and their efforts to revolutionize autonomous trucking is further propelling business expansion across key regions worldwide.
- Biden, McCarthy reach tentative US debt ceiling deal
- Why a US debt deal may only provide short-term relief for financial markets
- China deletes 1.4M social media posts in crackdown on ‘self-media’ accounts
- Russia unleashes ‘largest’ drone attack on Kyiv
- Nicaragua gov’t accuses Catholic Church of money laundering, freezes accounts
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
Longtime tennis habitues know injuries have been part and parcel of Roger Federer’s campaigns on the back end of his career. The last decade,...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...