With the expanding global population, there has been an upsurge in food demand, creating massive growth potential for the algae protein market. The many documented benefits of sufficient protein intake in the daily diet, as well as emerging dietary trends in the wake of climate consciousness, have enhanced consumer interest in alternative proteins, such as plant-based protein.
- Meralco secures 1-year urgent power supply deal with SPPC
- Bank of Commerce announces annual stockholders’ meeting to be held on April 25
- D&L income surges 26% to hit a new high of P3.3B
- Maynilad starts daily water interruptions to preserve enough supply
- Ayala unit IMI partners with California-based Zero Motorcycles
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
The healthcare ecosystem is one that has thrived on the cusp of scientific progress, benefitting enormously from the winds of change in the technological...