The growth of the OSS/BSS market has been, since long, driven by technological advancements in the sector, along with widespread cloud adoption by communications service providers (CSPs) to keep up with evolving consumer needs. Additionally, the prevalent deployment of 5G technology and surging prominence of next-generation systems in customer and revenue management are likely to fuel OSS BSS system and platform market share in the coming years.
- From dream to reality: Cotswold couple realise dream with thriving Italian food business inspired by the flavours of their homeland
- Filinvest Land residential business grows 9% in Q1 2022
- Tesco to pay out more to pig farmers as industry warns of ‘critical’ situation
- Musk could seek lower price for Twitter as he focuses on fake accounts
- Retailers demand changes to apprenticeship levy
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...
The healthcare ecosystem is one that has thrived on the cusp of scientific progress, benefitting enormously from the winds of change in the technological...