There is no denying that the Coronavirus outbreak led to a widespread digitalization of numerous industry verticals. With the lockdowns resulting in a massive spike in online shopping, digital banking market observed significant momentum. As cash utilization has been diminishing rapidly, the development of advanced payment services has led to rapid digitalization of the overall banking process.
- ‘Nowhere to hide’ if war comes to Taiwan’s front-line islands
- Smart awarded as Philippines’ Fastest and Best Mobile Network by Ookla
- Can Indonesia’s Muslim leaders help combat climate change?
- More Japanese firms are raising wages to combat labor shortage
- Hacker tournament brings together world’s best in Las Vegas
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...
The healthcare ecosystem is one that has thrived on the cusp of scientific progress, benefitting enormously from the winds of change in the technological...