There is no denying that the Coronavirus outbreak led to a widespread digitalization of numerous industry verticals. With the lockdowns resulting in a massive spike in online shopping, digital banking market observed significant momentum. As cash utilization has been diminishing rapidly, the development of advanced payment services has led to rapid digitalization of the overall banking process.
- Will force majeure clauses strike the right chord during industrial action?
- TSB staff and bosses to share £29.8m bonus pot after record profits
- NatWest to close another 23 branches in England and Wales
- Shell puts 2,000 UK jobs at risk with review of Shell Energy retail division
- British taxpayers get stake in AI checkout firm & whisky distillery as it backs 53 new companies
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
The healthcare ecosystem is one that has thrived on the cusp of scientific progress, benefitting enormously from the winds of change in the technological...