The shift towards electric mobility has become more prominent in the past few years. Electric ships ­- just like electric cars and scooters – are about to transform the shipping industry by drastically cutting carbon emissions and clearing the way for significant climate progress.
- Thailand vows to restore tourist confidence after mall shooting
- Europe navigates US-China rivalry amid increasingly choppy waters
- Malaysia to ask ASEAN’s main rice supplying nations to prioritize members
- Taiwan says China has ‘very diverse’ ways of interfering in election
- Australia to crack down on ‘significant abuse’ of immigration system
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...