The expansion of the battery leasing service market is catapulted by the thriving electric vehicles industry across the globe. Moreover, increasing government focus on drafting policies regarding electric vehicles (EVs) and EV batteries is also boosting product adoption. Additionally, the mounting presence of companies turning toward growth tactics such as innovative product development and fund-raising are positively impacting the competitive landscape of the global battery leasing service industry.
- From dream to reality: Cotswold couple realise dream with thriving Italian food business inspired by the flavours of their homeland
- Filinvest Land residential business grows 9% in Q1 2022
- Tesco to pay out more to pig farmers as industry warns of ‘critical’ situation
- Musk could seek lower price for Twitter as he focuses on fake accounts
- Retailers demand changes to apprenticeship levy
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...
The healthcare ecosystem is one that has thrived on the cusp of scientific progress, benefitting enormously from the winds of change in the technological...