The global 2-phenylethanol market has been experiencing massive growth in recent years on account of mounting demand for cosmetics and personal care products. With the rising disposable incomes of consumers, the demand for personal care and pharma products has depicted a massive uptake, leading to major companies making a foray into these industries. Say, for example, Tata Consumer Products Ltd (TCPL) recently came up with a highly ambitious expansion strategy. The company plans to penetrate the home and personal care space via acquisitions-led growth tactics and aims to become a prime seller of products such as creams, home cleaners, detergents, and body washes.
- Will force majeure clauses strike the right chord during industrial action?
- TSB staff and bosses to share £29.8m bonus pot after record profits
- NatWest to close another 23 branches in England and Wales
- Shell puts 2,000 UK jobs at risk with review of Shell Energy retail division
- British taxpayers get stake in AI checkout firm & whisky distillery as it backs 53 new companies
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
The healthcare ecosystem is one that has thrived on the cusp of scientific progress, benefitting enormously from the winds of change in the technological...