The introduction of aggressive climate objectives by global economies and growing prospects for reducing carbon emissions are driving the growth of the district heating market. District heating systems are deemed to be a critical part of the decarbonizing heating sector as they enable for easy integration of clean and flexible energy sources into the overall energy mix.
- ‘Nowhere to hide’ if war comes to Taiwan’s front-line islands
- Smart awarded as Philippines’ Fastest and Best Mobile Network by Ookla
- Can Indonesia’s Muslim leaders help combat climate change?
- More Japanese firms are raising wages to combat labor shortage
- Hacker tournament brings together world’s best in Las Vegas
You May Also Like
THE Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it received on Wednesday the registration statement of SM Investments Corp. (SMIC) for a P15-billion fixed-rate bond...
BW FILE PHOTO THE CENTRAL BANK wants lenders to keep a close eye on environmental and social (E&S) risks in their credit exposure, in...
OCEANAGOLD.COM CANADIAN-AUSTRALIAN mining firm OceanaGold Corp. said it started mineral processing at its Didipio gold and copper mine project in Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino...
The healthcare ecosystem is one that has thrived on the cusp of scientific progress, benefitting enormously from the winds of change in the technological...